to be the marketeer for Aloha businesses.
In February, 2011, forty businesses met with community leaders at the Peppermill Restaurant in Aloha and decided to form an association-and, collectively, strengthen the business culture and urge improvements for Aloha.
With dedicated and active board and committee members, we are paving the way to achieve what we’ve set out to do in this unique, evolving community.
Benefits for joining the association:
- Increase business visibility
- Website exposure and links
- Educational opportunities
- Business spotlight at meetings and in print
- Neighborhood cohesiveness
- Work alongside other Aloha business owners
- Opportunity for committee participation