General Meeting Agenda & Schedule
There is a new change for this month’s lunch meeting.
June 12, 2014 at 11:30am to 1pm, Peppermill Restaurant
1. Introductions (10 minutes)
2. Testimonials – Who has done business with another Aloha ABA member?
Board Update (5 minutes)
Treasurers Report (5 minutes)
4. Committees Reports (30 minutes)
Membership (Rebecca Ross)
Communications/ Website (Daryl Welch)
Community Partnerships (Sally Fabre)
Meeting/Programs (Karen Bolin)
5. Program Speaker (20 minutes) Katheryn Harrington, Metro Councilor. She’ll be discussing how Metro works with Washington County and other “partners” to help the Aloha Community.
6. Business Member Focus – Rebecca Ross of Ross Realty Group (5 minutes) TBA
7. Biz Builder Buzz (5 minutes)
8. Announcements (5 minutes)
Future Meeting Schedule (2nd Thursday of each month):
The Aloha Business Association is open to all business entities and individuals who operate a business in the Aloha area.