General Meeting Agenda & Schedule
There is a new change for this month’s lunch meeting.
March 13, 2014 at 11:30am to 1pm, Peppermill Restaurant
1. Introductions (10 minutes)
2. Testimonials – Who has done business with another Aloha ABA member?
Board Update (5 minutes)
Treasurers Report (5 minutes)
4. Committees Reports (30 minutes)
Membership (Rebecca Ross)
Communications/ Website (Daryl Welch)
Community Partnerships (Sally Fabre)
Meeting/Programs (Karen Bolin)
5. Program Speaker (20 minutes) Kelli Wolford with Synchro Solar will speak about the Benefits of using Solar Energy in Your Business
6. Business Member Focus – Rebecca Ross of Ross Realty Group (5 minutes) TBA
7. Biz Builder Buzz (5 minutes)
8. Announcements (5 minutes)
Future Meeting Schedule (2nd Thursday of each month):
The Aloha Business Association is open to all business entities and individuals who operate a business in the Aloha area.