General Meeting Agenda & Schedule
September 10, 2015 at 11:15am to 1pm, Peppermill Restaurant
1. Introductions (10 minutes)
2. Testimonials – Who has done business with another Aloha ABA member?
Board Update – Karen Bolin (5 minutes)
Treasurers Report – Michael Holcomb
4. Committees Reports (15 minutes)
Membership: There are over 7,000 businesses in Aloha, invite your friends with businesses!
Community Partnerships: Aloha Community Farmers Market and Christmas Tree Lighting
5. Program Speaker (20 minutes) – The Aloha Library Levy and Safety Levy “What you need to know for the vote!”
6. Spotlight – Willamette West Habitat for Humanity – New Projects and Fundraisers
7. Announcements (5 minutes)
Future Meeting Schedule (2nd Thursday of each month):
October 8, 2015
November 12, 2015
December 10, 2015
The Aloha Business Association is open to all business entities and individuals who operate a business in the Aloha area.