General Meeting Agenda & Schedule
There is a new change for this month’s lunch meeting.
November 14, 2013 at 11:30am to 1pm, Peppermill Restaurant
1. Introductions (10 minutes)
2. Testimonials – Who has done business with another Aloha ABA member?
Board Update (5 minutes)
Treasurers Report (5 minutes)
4. Committees Reports (30 minutes)
Membership (Rebecca Ross)
Marketing/ Website (Daryl Welch)
Community Partnerships (Sally Fabre)
Meeting/Programs (Karen Bolin)
5. Program Speaker (20 minutes) State Representative Ben Unger: Growth in Hillsboro and how it relates to Aloha
6. Business Member Focus (5 minutes) TBA
7. Biz Builder Buzz (5 minutes)
8. Announcements (5 minutes)
Future Meeting Schedule (2nd Thursday of each month):
* ABA to elect new Board of Directors in November
December 12, 2013 at 11:30am to 1:00pm – Speaker Pam Treece – Executive Director of the Westside Economic Alliance
January 9, 2014: Speaker to be determined.
The Aloha Business Association is open to all business entities and individuals who operate a business in the Aloha area.