General Meeting Agenda & Schedule
February 11, 2016 at 11:15am to 1pm, Peppermill Restaurant
1. Introductions (10 minutes)
2. Testimonials – Who has done business with another Aloha ABA member?
Board Update – Karen Bolin (5 minutes)
Treasurers Report – Michael Holcomb
4. Committees Reports (15 minutes)
Membership: There are over 7,000 businesses in Aloha, invite your friends with businesses!
Community Partnerships: Aloha High School Business Breakfast and Aloha Community Farmers Market Update
5. Program Speaker (20 minutes) – 2016 Tax Planning
6. Guests (10 minutes): Mike Dahlstrom with a Aloha Town Center Update and Ross Piezer with the Aloha bike staple installation update.
6. Announcements (5 minutes)
Future Meeting Schedule (2nd Thursday of each month):
March 10, 2016
April 14, 2016
The Aloha Business Association is open to all business entities and individuals who operate a business in the Aloha area and those who are interested in community building with Aloha businesses.