General Meeting Agenda & Schedule
March 10, 2016 at 11:15am to 1pm, Peppermill Restaurant
1. Introductions (10 minutes)
2. Testimonials – Who has done business with another Aloha ABA member?
Board Update – Karen Bolin (5 minutes)
Treasurers Report – Michael Holcomb
4. Committees Reports (15 minutes)
Membership: There are over 7,000 businesses in Aloha, invite your friends with businesses!
Community Partnerships: Aloha High School Business Breakfast and Aloha Community Farmers Market Update
5. Program Speaker (20 minutes) – Linda Lamprecht, CPA Reviewing Tax Advantages for Business Owners
6. Spotlight Speaker (5 Minutes) – Kody Harris, Aloha Community Farmers Market.
6. Announcements (5 minutes)
Future Meeting Schedule (2nd Thursday of each month):
April 14, 2016
May 5th, 2016 – Farmers Market VIP Opening
May 12, 2016
June 9, 2016
The Aloha Business Association is open to all business entities and individuals who operate a business in the Aloha area and those who are interested in community building with Aloha businesses.